Do you know about the Solent Prosperity Fund?
The Solent LEP can assist in applications
Do you know about the Solent Prosperity Fund? The Solent Local Enterprise Partnership's support team can assist companies in making an application.
There are three types of funding support available:
- Start-up Businesses and Entrepreneurs - £5,000-£100,000
- Small & Medium business (SMEs) - £10,000-£500,000
- Large Projects - £500,000-£5,000,000
These provide opportunities for both new and established businesses to grow, and for businesses and other organisations to deliver larger capital projects that can deliver a range of outputs, including:
- Accelerating housing delivery
- SME Growth
- Improved productivity in priority sectors
- Connecting communities (digital and transport)
- Employment growth
- Developing skills and talent
- Innovation and research
The Solent LEP will also shortly be launching a micro-grant programme to support smaller scale business initiatives with capital grants of up to £5,000. These funds will be available to invest in a range of business areas, including: increasing digital capability; supporting independent retailers; enhancing the visitor economy and helping businesses become cleaner and greener.
Support is also available to businesses to help identify the right support for them through a free one-to-one session with a member of our Solent Growth Hub team.
The LEP has produced a short video guide summarising funding opportunities.