Parking for businesses

Parking for businesses in resident zones

If you have a business/commercial property within the controlled zonesĀ of Eastleigh or Hamble, you may be able to apply for a Business parking permit.

When you apply you will need to provide the following (photocopies may be accepted):

  • proof of ownership of vehicle
  • vehicle registration number
  • proof of business address

For more information and how to apply