Business Improvement District (BID)
Eastleigh Town Centre is a Business Improvement District
The new Eastleigh BID commenced on 1 April 2019 for a five-year term and is financed through a BID levy on the rateable value of over 300 town centre businesses.
In October 2018 ratepayers in Eastleigh voted for the Business Improvement District to run for a further five years from April 2019.
The next BID ballot for the five years from 1 April 2024 gets under way in September 2023. Key dates are:
- 21 September – publication of notice of ballot
- 5 October – first day of ballot
- 23 October – deadline for proxy
- 27 October – deadline for replacement/lost ballot
- 2 November – last day of ballot
- 3 November – publication of result
For enquiries regarding the payment of the BID levy please contact Eastleigh Borough Council on 023 8068 8000
Eastleigh BID Ltd manage the BID. For enquiries regarding the operation of the BID please contact them on 023 8061 1100. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Eastleigh BID delivers for you
- Marketing, promotion and events
- Safe clean and welcoming
- Access and car parking
- Business Support
Businesses can find more information on the projects that Eastleigh BID are delivering at www.visiteastleigh.co.uk