Additional Restrictions Grant (ARG)
Any businesses in Eastleigh Borough that have suffered hardship as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic may apply for this grant, if they are not excluded for one of the following reasons:
- Businesses that were in administration, are insolvent or where a striking-off notice has been made at the date of national restriction or since; and
- Businesses which have already received grant payments that equal the maximum levels of State aid permitted under the de minimis and the COVID-19 Temporary State Aid Framework (See State Aid Limit below).
Priority groups for this grant are those that are:
- Local employers that have not furloughed staff since March 2020
- Suppliers to or dependent on customers that are unlikely to be trading fully in the next six months
- directly or indirectly linked to the events, marine, cruise, travel and leisure industries
- linked to other sectors that support the health and environmental objectives of the borough
- experiencing cash flow problems linked to investment in stock
- Small businesses with fewer than 50 employees and/or less than £10m in annual turnover
These grant payments count towards state aid. By accepting this grant, you must confirm that you are not in breach of state aid rules.
Apply for an Additional Restrictions Grant
If you have read the eligibility criteria for the scheme, and believe that you would qualify for this award, please make an application.
Due to an expected high number of applications we may not be able to respond to enquiries promptly. Please do not rely on a response to an enquiry before applying – you should proceed with the application if you consider you are eligible.