Why promote your business with us
Providing value for money promotional options
Eastleigh Borough Council is an established provider of marketing opportunities for the local and regional business community. We work with dozens of companies of all sizes who partner us on sponsorship projects or take advantage of roundabout sponsorship or Borough News advertising.
In these challenging times, we are well placed to offer value for money promotional options. We are driven by enabling community activity and helping to build a prosperous local business community and our advertising offer isn’t profit driven.
Our promotional offers are competitive, focused and flexible so you can mix and match at a discount to suit your needs. You’re looked after by our in-house Corporate Communications Team who provide a high level of customer service.
The key facts
The borough stretches from Hamble-le-Rice in the south to Chandler’s Ford in the north and offers prospective sponsors and advertisers:
- 53,000 households
- 125,000 residents
- 5,300 businesses
- over seven million vehicle journeys per annum around our busiest roundabout locations
- 44 schools, including seven state secondary schools
- 2 two respected further education colleges with over 10,000 students
- 240,000 Itchen Valley Country Park visits per annum
- 1.2 million Places Leisure Eastleigh visits per annum
- 89,000 arts attendances at The Point per annum
A prosperous place
With a strong and growing business base, the regeneration of the borough continues apace.
85% of Eastleigh Borough’s residents are economically active and we sustain 5,300 businesses that provide 60,800 local jobs. Our urban, suburban and semi-rural locations, combined with good schools and great transport links make Eastleigh a popular choice for residents and for business.
What we offer
We offer a range of advertising and sponsorship opportunities:
- Print advertising
- Outdoor advertising, including roundabout sponsorship
- Project and event sponsorship
- Venue hire
- Staff team builds