Waste, Recycling, Environment

On this page:

Page last updated at 15:32 GMT, Thursday, August 1 2013

Food Safety Complaints

If you have a problem with any food purchased in the Borough which is "off", mouldy, or has a foreign body in it please contact us. We will investigate the matter and, if appropriate, take legal action against the manufacturer or retailer.

Complaints about the description of food should be referred to the Trading Standards Officer on 0845 603 0081 or check their website http://www.tradingstandards.gov.uk/ 

Back to top

Electronic Forms


Share on (What's this?):